Looking for beginner E.guitar pack

watme

Anyone knows g77 sells any pack beside their webby package.? Budget is around 400 to 500 sgd. I would like to find the good package and worth my money..so that i will not waste on a lousy package... my frenz reccomend me Behringer- VTONE package...

as for me, i wont buy that pack as the guitar is really.. ah.... i dont like it.

400 - 500 is quite a nice amount to buy guitar. 1st hand even!!

i think you should buy 1 above starter guitar and spend a bit more to buy a good and cheap usable 2nd small amp.. yea.. that will be nice..

guitar77 do offer nice guitar with that price.. :D

Hmm i think i really should get a guitar for about 300dollar then 100 dollar for a normal amplifier.. I researched and they said..if guitar is good. it will produce good sound. a lousy guitar with a good amplifier will not.
anyone can reccomend any electric guitar cost around 300 dollar then with 100dollar amp? line 6 15 watt amp cost how much? i will spend only 400 on guitar and amp only.. then i need to buy guitar stand, tuner, strap, cables ( usuable when u buy amp, they will include cables right?) and a chord book ^_^.

Hi, we currently do not have any packages for electric guitars, however, 400-500 can get you a really quite good guitar for a beginner, feel free to come down to our store to check out what we have!

chances are, if you're just starting to play, you wont need a guitar stand. its not a must.

find chords online instead of buying a chord book, they're the same. you might even get more infomation online.

check out the review section for the new schecter guitar that subversion reviewed. the 290 one.

and you gotta check out those guitar yourself. merely asking online wont really help you. you gotta have a feel of the guitar you're buying cause you might not like our recommendations.

Back