Looking for bands for YMCA concert

akx1997

Hey pals!

I am, Angela, a programmes sub-committee member from The Stage@Jerichos. My team and I would like to invite bands to perform in our upcoming gigs this year.

The Stage@Jerichos is a social enterprise initiative under Uni-y SMU (which is an SMU community service cca under YMCA) that provides a platform for budding musicians to showcase their talents. While this initiative is unable to provide a commission, we believe that it would be a great platform for your band to reach out to the public audience and for your members to contribute towards a good cause! All donations collected from the event will go to our beneficiary in various projects under Uni-Y SMU. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, do check out www.facebook.com/uni-y/smu.

We have gigs held tentatively on the last Friday of every month, with the first being on 24th Feb and subsequently on 21 April ,30 Jun, 28 Jul, 25 Aug, Oct 27 and Dec 8 2017. The event will be held from 7:30pm-9:30pm on YMCA rooftop. As we usually invite 4 acoustic bands to perform for us, each band will be given a 30 minute time slot. Your band can perform as many songs as you would like within the allocated 30 mins.

Do let us know if you are interested in collaborating with us! We hope to hear from you soon :)

Warmest Regards!

Last edited:
Back