Looking for bandmates to form a band!

mrbrightside99

Hi everyone! Looking for a few talented musicians to join our band and bring our live performances to the next level. Whether it's bars, weddings, or any special events, we’re excited to perform and make some amazing music!

Right now, our lineup includes a lead guitarist and a rhythm guitarist, and we’re all in our late 20s. We're searching for the following to complete our band:
  1. Lead Vocalist - Preferably female
  2. Bassist
  3. Drummer
Our repertoire mainly features English songs, Top 40 hits, pop, and classics, but we’re open to exploring other genres as well. If you have prior live performance experience and can commit to regular practice sessions, we’d love to hear from you!

Please reply with some information about yourself, your contact details, your repertoire, and any performance videos you might have. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got! Thank you!

Hi aurevoirsg,my name is Chris here and my band is looking for a bassist to play causally.The band genres is Mandopop.If you’re interested in joining my band please WhatsApp me at: +6582068960!Thanks!

Hi everyone! Looking for a few talented musicians to join our band and bring our live performances to the next level. Whether it's bars, weddings, or any special events, we’re excited to perform and make some amazing music!

Right now, our lineup includes a lead guitarist and a rhythm guitarist, and we’re all in our late 20s. We're searching for the following to complete our band:
  2. Bassist
  3. Drummer
Our repertoire mainly features English songs, Top 40 hits, pop, and classics, but we’re open to exploring other genres as well. If you have prior live performance experience and can commit to regular practice sessions, we’d love to hear from you!

Please reply with some information about yourself, your contact details, your repertoire, and any performance videos you might have. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got! Thank you!
Sent a private message.

2. Bassist
  3. Drummer

hey, ryan here i’m a drummer and feel free to contact me on telegram @ryanlsk ! and we can discuss further.

2. Bassist
  3. Drummer

hello there drummer here... lemme know if you guys still open for try outs.. cheers 👍

hey there! if you're still looking for a bassist and/or vocalist, i'm happy to chat :) i have extensive gig experience for all sorts of events as a vocalist and bassist. let me know!

Back