Looking for an acoustic guitarist for duo/trio.

flyfree

hey,

vocalist here looking for male or female guitarist for duo or trio. any race gender age & looks doesnt matter. why i said looks cause came across some so called musicians who prefer looks over talent by judging on their picture before even meeting them. look at the musicians out there i dont think all of them look good. and in time most probably they will change their image if the band progress gets serious. you can't judge a book by its cover. so even if ure ugly or what i dont care.

what matters is commitment. you're keen. you're flexible with any genre. willing to commit in paid or unpaid gigs. you're willing to start from scratch. if ure one of those who would leave me a msg & asked if ive already have a place to play at sorry u can try other bands. i would like to start from scratch.

genre wise top 40s , r&b , alt rock , jazz , radio friendly songs. example of bands/musicians that i would like to set up like, check out boyce avenue, alex goot, tyler ward, aj rafael and more. check them out in youtube. so you would likely get the idea.

direction wise gigs, events, paid or unpaid. long term. jamming maybe once twice a week.
if you're interested hit me up leave me a msg & i'll try to get back to you asap.

cheers,
flyfree

Back