Looking for a vocalist

Stonecold

Hi!

We (a guitarist, bassist and drummer) are looking for a vocalist for our jam session.

Some of the songs we plan to play are as follows.

1. Jet - Are you gonna be my girl
2. The Killers - When you were young
3. Radiohead - Creep
4. Foo Fighters - Pretenders
5. The Police - Every breath you take
6. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

If you are interested in, please let me know :D

Hello Beautiful people
I am a trained Rock & Pop vocalist. I have been looking for a rock/pop Jamming session/Band groups and i stumbled upon this post.(Thank my stars!!)
I am happy to come for a demo and hopefully we can enjoy beautiful music. This is my discord username rubyonrails#9026

Hi, thanks for the message. One of our band’s members sent you a message via discord. Could you please check it? Thank you!

Yo, I'm definitely interested. I'm an experienced rock vocalist and have been the lead singer of a few bands that reached marginals levels of local fame. I can do all the covers mentioned and would be thrilled if you guys are wanting to create some originals as well. Let me know if you want proof or anything and if you're interested!

Hi!

We (a guitarist, bassist and drummer) are looking for a vocalist for our jam session.

Some of the songs we plan to play are as follows.

1. Jet - Are you gonna be my girl
2. The Killers - When you were young
3. Radiohead - Creep
4. Foo Fighters - Pretenders
5. The Police - Every breath you take
6. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

If you are interested in, please let me know :D

Hey,

It’s great to hear from you! We are very chilled and did our first jam session last Sunday. If you are keen, please contact me on WhatsApp 9826 3792

Yo, I'm definitely interested. I'm an experienced rock vocalist and have been the lead singer of a few bands that reached marginals levels of local fame. I can do all the covers mentioned and would be thrilled if you guys are wanting to create some originals as well. Let me know if you want proof or anything and if you're interested!

Hey there, I'd be interested. I have a history of performing at bars and stuff, just trying to get back at it. Text me on instagram at jyothsanaaaa_ if you're still looking for someone xx

Back