Looking for a vocalist!

Ikiru

Hi! My band is currently searching for a male vocalist who can, preferably, cover a wide vocal range. My band isn't particular about genres and we're not exactly professionals but rather, casual and new jammers each with different instrumental proficiency levels :) So if you're into that, carry on reading, lol.

So far we'll be covering mostly english rock songs from Bon Jovi, ACDC, Sum 41, maybe throw in some Metallica...etc. If you think you can manage them, do PM me!

Right now I'd only consider vocalists who can provide a sample of their singing (youtube, mp3, myspace...etc) It doesn't have to be professional or detailed as long as we can hear your singing style and maybe some range. This way it'll be easier for us to decide, rather than just read and assume. Sorry for the inconvenience though.

Thanks!!

PS: Just FYI, our current age range is 17-23, currently 2 girls (guitar, drums) 2 guys (guitar, bass).

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the response! Sorry for any delayed replies, I'll get back to all of you via PM once I get into contact my band mates :)

Back