Looking for a vocalist that sings 80's glam metal/heavy metal/thrash metal

Shake

As seen from the above title, please take some time to read this. We are currently looking for a vocalist that meets these criteria. We are a bunch of guys that came from different band backgrounds, aiming to start a band of mainly the 80’s Rock N Roll and Metal. Also we are influenced by the new wave of the Glam Metal movement, which I think that mostly not much people are aware of.

Here are some stuffs that we are influenced:
Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Crashdiet, Whitesnake, Metallica, Judas Priest, Skid Row, Poison, Guns N Roses, Sister, Steel Panther, Blackrain, Black Sabbath, Winger, Dio, Dirty Penny, Loudness, Kiss, Steelheart, Reckless Love, Aerosmith, Firehouse, Warrant, Pantera, Cinderella, Sixx AM, White Lion, Overkill, Anthrax, Death Angel, AC/DC, Twisted Sister and tons more to mention.

So yes, this is mainly the stuffs we are coming from, so we’re finding any of you vocalist out there, who is interested in stuffs like these as we are really serious about it. Not just musically, we are looking for someone who is willing to at least dress up as well when performing. (Further details on this will be given if we select you). Although some may find our taste and direction of our music weird or uninteresting, but yes, this is what we love to do. :)

What are we looking for?
- Description of yourself (Eg: Name, age, etc)
- Experience backgrounds
- Musical influence
- Open up to the music/genre mention above or anything similar.
- A demo of yourself singing or video for reference (if any)

Interested in the position, please PM me with the above details and we’ll talk about an audition for vocals. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Cheers and support the metal scene in SG!

hey bro, im fadli here wish to give it a try, i have no experience nor ever try before. see if u guys are ok can contact me at 91351666

Back