Looking for a Versatile Bassist!

shioksia

Hi all.

Looking for a new bassist for my band.

Our current line up consist of Keyboards, Drums and 1 Guitar. We could really use a good bassist to complete our sound. Currently, we are just free jamming, trying to create something new, so it'll really help if the bass has some basic theory knowledge. We usually play instrumental pieces, but if the need to play some pop/jazz comes, our keyboardist will be able to step up to handle the vocal role. For now, we are just experimenting with different chord progressions in different genres (from jazz, pop, rock, metal). We also seldom play covers unless the need arises as we find it more interesting to come up with stuff of our own.

As a band, our influences are mainly towards X-Japan, Versailles, Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica.

So if you think you fit the bill, feel free to text me at 94873930 and we can start jamming.

Regards,
Nic

Hey, I'd be interested to get together with your band and see if I am good enough. I have a bit of theory knowledge (diatonic) but not to the level of jazz yet (taking lessons). I enjoy playing anything except "hard" music like punk, hardcore, metal, death metal, etc... Other than that I'm pretty versatile and I know my way around the instrument pretty well. Let me know if you're interested.

Back