Looking for a top40s band

congneng

hi softies , we’re looking for a keyboardist ,2 guitarist and a vocalist (Preferably female) to start a top 40s band !

Some songs include perfect, shape of you by ed , attention , marvin gaye by charlie puth and basically all these famous amos songs :D

Our main goal is to perform for gigs and ultimately have lots of fun together!!! Do not feel too old or young for this as we do not care about age!!!

My name is cong neng , 18yo and you can contact me by WA if interested @85185123 seeya!!

Last edited:
Sorry to say but singer found... but i dont mind having another singer :D can harmonize

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for keyboardist and 2 guitarist !! :D if you are a singer that can play the keyboard you are even more welcomed !!! :D

Update update!! Need one last guitarist!! (Preferably age 18 to 20) but if you are really interested age really doesnt matter to us :D (ps if you are a bass cum gutarist you are even more welcomed!!)

Update update update!!! Sub bassist player needed for leisure jamming as our bassist will be away for quite some time!!! If you are a bassist (preferably 18 to 20) do contact me by whatsapp!!

Back