Looking for a singer

kamalbensra

Dear All,

Greetings. And a Very Happy Chinese New Year to all our Chinese friends!

A short intro to the purpose of this post:
My band disbanded last year as my singer had to go back to Paraguay because her work permit wasn't renewed. We were sad it happened, but there was no choice, and she had to leave. My guitarist has since moved to KL.

Thus, I'd like to explore the possibility of forming another band. The idea of the band is - We'll do originals (if we have some original songs that we'd like to do) and covers. But it won't be a band that just does covers or songs per se. I want it to be a band that does solos, make music, etc. I hope you know what I mean. In any given song, I'd like us to perform the song, and do solos in between, or break away from the song and do some melody riffs for example, and then come back to the song, etc, and basically to make music with the songs that we have.

I'm looking for a singer who'd be interested. The purpose of forming this band is to perform for gigs, be it a regular gig, or for corporate events and the like. I understand that some of us may be having full-time jobs, and I'm very open to the idea of having gigs which are just once a week or something like that. More gigs are fine too. Either way will work for me.

Do PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss more. I'm open to ideas and exploration, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Sincerely,
Kamal Bensra

Dear All,

Greetings!

I'd like to explore the possibility of forming a band that does originals (if we have some original songs that we'd like to do) and covers. But it won't be a band that just does covers or songs per se. I want it to be a band that does solos, make music, etc. In any given song, I'd like us to perform the song, and do solos in between, or break away from the song and do some melody riffs for example, and then come back to the song, etc, and basically to make music with the songs that we have.

I'm looking for a singer who'd be interested. The purpose of forming this band is to perform for gigs, be it a regular gig, or for corporate events and the like. I understand that some of us may be having full-time jobs, and I'm very open to the idea of having gigs which are just once a week or so. More gigs are fine too. Either way will work for me.

Do PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss more. I'm open to ideas and exploration, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Sincerely,
Kamal Bensra

Back