Looking for a Singer with songwriting interests

Zackary

Hi guys,

I am looking for a singer who have some rock, ballads and blues elements at his/her interests. My band has only 4 of us now, drums, keys, guitar and bass, lacking a singer only. It would be great if you can produce your own works and we shall see in what way we can back you up. If you don't, we can help you to write it. It not really an issue.

You don't have to concerned about the specific genre we have to play. We are an original bands, and we just play what we want. so that is a plus plus point there.

I have not much of preference in gender. male or female singer doesnt matter. but playing this kind of genre, usually involve someone who have a higher range. you can give it a try anyway. our age is around 21, all chinese so we would prefer someone around that age. haha. if interested, contact me @90185995. Glenn here.

hi I'm Breyn and I'M 22 yrs. old from philippines. I love to sing and write songs. I am a choir member in our church. I love singing pop, classic, ballad and rnb songs. just send me a message this is my yahoomail address beamsummer@yahoo.com

Back