looking for a keyboardist

Fadarallah

Hi all,

First i wanna say is that im not a keyboardist (does who are looking for a keyboardist, im not one of them)..

Secondly, i have been scanning thoroughly through soft.sg for a keyboardist yet im dont find any who is interested..

Next is because, my search is for a non-typical malay who got talent in playing keyboard yet no ego in him/her at the same time within my age 30 and below..

Follow-up, im trying to form a band and yet currently in a band, the new formation would be for those who wiling to play what they passion for and built up rapport together to gain access to having a paying gig/job one day and my current band which is a recording band, is playing originals and some prominent keyboard cover song yet there's no keyboardist which frustrates me..

Im a bassist by the way, been playing almost have of my life, now im 20 and i dont want to waste time and effort of what i joy of by the time im old, my goal cant be achieve, dont want to sound arrogant and proud but to be humble, to introduce myself and what im looking for..

Searching, for a lead keyboardist who can improvise like THE great Jon Lord (classically trained) from DEEP PURPLE and double up as a rhythm keyboardist who's mainly play supporting role like Dacid Bryan from BON JOVI.. Even better if can multi-task as a rhythm guitarist like Rudolf Schenker from SCORPIONS and backup harmony/vocals none that i can take example of..

Now, my band is playing all sort of ROCK music, i may not be the leader, here's some of the influence.. LED ZEPPELIN, BLACK SABBATH, VAN HALEN, QUEEN, BAD COMPANY, AC/DC, SCORPIONS, GUNS N' ROSES, DEEP PURPLE, BON JOVI, RAINBOW, and many more.. While we are made up of malays musician, there's bound to have hard and soft malay rock songs in it..

Lastly, before i finish this thread here, i would like to thanks to those keyboardist who have taken their
time in reading this plead and to those who are interested do pm me, i dont mind being different race or experience, but i do mind laziness and lack of discipline as long they are willing to learn and be patient..

Thanks again for reading..

P.S.
Looking for a keyboardist.
Male or Female.
Age 30 and below.
Classically trained or Keyboard trained.
Just being humble..

im 20 yo this yr, i just need 1 keyboardist to play with me in two bands.. so can built better repo together.. you got anyone in mind?

Back