Looking for a Drummer for Brit-Rock Band. Doing fully originals!

gallagher85

Are you heavily influenced over bands such as oasis/beatles/articmonkey/stones roses type of sound. I am looking forward to doing originals with ppl around my age group and let's see where this will lead us to. Interested pls PM me your details with a brief history of yaself. cheers!

You must be age 23 and above, beginner/kids/NSF will not be shortlisted. Able to jam on weeknights as well. Prefer working professionals like myself.

please leave me your contact no. as well so that we can keep in touch

Do u need the pro one or moderate,I play thos kinda songs before but my current band not active like last time. I can play bass n drums

Faridz here, I'm 33 . Stay at north site, used to play gigs @ Malaysia last time, ( brit pop band ) I like radiohead , the cure, james, u2 , SR . .. I seldom jamm here, normally with the jabs bassist and some other friends. I'm part time writer for Malaysia music mags ROTTW. Seems long time I nvr jamm( about 5 months ) ,i need more practice . I play bass too. Om not that good anyway:) but willing to learn n practice.

It would be nice if ican listen to your bands materials , do u have myspace or other sites that I can listen top, how old are u anyway

Back