Looking for a DRUMMER for an EXPERIMENTAL/PROGRESSIVE INSTRUMENTAL BAND

paaan

Hi guys!

As the title states, we're looking for a drummer for our band.

Influences are Explosions in the Sky, Animals as Leaders, Between the Buried and Me, etc.

We have several original songs in hand, and are looking for a drummer so we can start searching for gigs.

Any interested please PM me.

Thanks! :p

nice influences you have there too bad im not a drummer, would have joined right away. Anyway good luck in finding a dummer, cant wait to hear your originals as well.

What about me?

Hello,

Hope I'm not too late to contact now. I'm kinda new to this forum so I didn't even know what you meant by "PM"

Well anyway I usually play Dream Theater / Protest the Hero. I can play almost all of Dream Theater songs, except the parts with double pedal; I am not very good at it. (I can play 95% of The Dance of Eternity however)

Please tell me what you think about this. Thanks!

Sung Hyun

hey man thanks for the interest. definitely not too late!

maybe u can leave me or pm me ur hp no so we can discuss further in detail?

=)

Hello,

Hope I'm not too late to contact now. I'm kinda new to this forum so I didn't even know what you meant by "PM"

Well anyway I usually play Dream Theater / Protest the Hero. I can play almost all of Dream Theater songs, except the parts with double pedal; I am not very good at it. (I can play 95% of The Dance of Eternity however)

Please tell me what you think about this. Thanks!

Sung Hyun

wait, how do you play DT when you can't play double kicks man. haha any way, im a drummer interested in playing instrumental. contact me at 84994434! :)

Back