Looking for a bassist and a vocalist !

MegaZebraFish

Hey everyone

We've just started out on a band writing originals, intending to perform live. We currently have 2 guitar players and a drummer, as stated we are looking for a singer, and a bass player. We have already started writing material, and are hoping to complete our band! The songs we want to write are mostly indie/pop to the popp-ish sounding stuff. Artists we really like are King of Leon and John Mayer.

We are all 20, with exception of one guy who is 19. We are looking for somebody who is able to contribute to the songwriting process, work on the songs with us on a regular basis and is able to commit some time to practice and rehearsals. Please get back to me if you people are interested ! We'd love to have you :D

Ps, it would be nice to have leave some information about yourself eg, music theory no music theory ? Playing experiences, musical preferences, Tolerance to extreme amounts of yawning in an enclosed area. PEACE OUT

Still looking for a bassist? SMS me at 98372219. I play mostly rock, bands I like are Linkin Park, Muse, Paramore, Trivium, Nightwish, Within Temptation.... I have played a gig before, I'm learning to play the piano and I do have some knowledge of music theory...

Latest posts

Back