Look! Guitar,Bass and Drums needed for a special Occasion!

terencehth

Let me self introduce, I'm a pretty amateur guitarist who has playing experience of 2years with guitars. 19years old currently and seeking help here.

I'm so called forming up a band for this special occasion on January 24 2011 which is my girlfriend's birthday. I wish to play and sing her a song as a surprise in a selected bar/ rock pub which I will check them out.

I'm planning to have practices once the members are gathered until the performance date or I feel that we are ready then we will slow down the pace. The practices will be held in a Music Studio which I will cover the studio expense of course.

This case, I'm looking for a

1) Drummer
2) Main Guitarist
3) Bassist

1) Drummer need not have anything except for his drum sticks.

2) Main Guitarist ought to have their own guitar and accessories. Amp will be probably supplied by the studio.

3) Bassist would require their own bass and accessories, amp will probably be supplied as well.

Practice timing are :

Every Saturday 1hour practice timing between 12pm - 6pm.

If performance is lacking behind, extra practice will be applied on the following day, Sunday between 12pm-3pm.

Applicants are preferred to be able to attend the practices, if you do have any commitment, please do not apply as it may slow down the group or performance.

A small token of appreciation(a red packet) will be given to each band member for their hard work and support after the performance is done.

This performance will be us playing for a crowd and dedicating the song to my girlfriend, you guys will have a enjoyable experience as well.

Musicians who are interested can add me on msn : terencehth@live.com
or drop me a SMS : 9661 3334.

You will be replied as soon as possible and practices running dates and time will be given to you asap.

EXPERIENCED musicians preferred as I do not have much experience on the Guitar.

Thank you and I will be looking forward to the replies!

Back