Local Band Looking For Replacement Vocalist/Frontman

bigtokes

Calling all vocalists,
We are Ugly In The Morning and we are looking for a new vocalist/frontman to replace our previous singer. We write and play original music in the alternative rock/funk rock genre. To date, we have released two albums and have nearly completed work on our third album. You can hear what we sound like on youtube or jango.com.

More than a singer, we are looking for a band member who is willing to contribute ideas and be a part of the next incarnation of our band.You must have a profound love for music preferably (but not limited to) rock, alternative, folk, metal, prog rock, and blues rock genres (the wider, the better!). You should also be able to write lyrics in English and come up with vocal melodies. You need not sound like an angel (if you do, that's great!) but you should possess a decent vocal range and be able to carry a tune.

If you've been singing for a while and have performed on stage in a band setting, that's a plus!
If you can play an instrument, that's a plus too, but not a 'must have'.
If you like beer, that's another plus :)

If you have a great attitude and a love for singing/writing songs and doing gigs, and can commit to jamming once a week, then you're the guy we're looking for!

If this sounds like something you've been waiting for, email us at iwannabe@uglyinthemorning.org and tell us a bit about yourself, your musical influences etc and we'll take it from there.

Last edited:
Hi Eunice,
Thanks for your email and your interest in singing with us.

ok so we're gonna hold a jam/audition on June 3rd around 7.30pm. I will send you the lyrics to two of our songs that you will sing for us. I will also send you a link to the songs so you can practice to them and get yourself prepared.

Let me know if you can make it and I will send you the details of the studio etc.

Looking forward to hearing you rock!

cheers!

UITM

Hey UITM,

I'm not in SG atm due to summer break, currently back home in Malaysia until the 25th of July.
However if this is not an issue for you guys, do send me the songs + lyrics + details etc.
Contact me via whatsapp 94831326 or email me - eunicewanpuiyin@gmail.com

Looking forward to this shizzzzzz!

Cheers
Eunice

Back