LF Guitarist(s) and Keyboardist: 1. Willing to Play all Genres 2. Able to Transpose

foxielisa

Hey People who turn up for jams, practice, are willing play 'zombie' because you don't think it's too simple and too mainstream and you're not too cool to be uncool to be caught playing a 4-chord song... (if you're not in this category close this window NOW or you will get a computer virus that will wipe out your brainz and sadako will crawl out of your screen and haunt you forever)

If not:

1. Read the following!!!
2. We are a group of decent musicians (vocals (F,24), drums (M,32), bassist(M,25)) who basically just wanna play whatever's popular (the term is TOP40s I believe) and wanna do gigs!
3. We're not expecting you to be like awesome, but we expect you to do the relevant homework (example: earn the important solos or even if you improvise it's still gotta have the gist from the original and not be some nonsense you came up with because you couldn't learn the original solo)
4. First jam songs include the following:
  • Sweet Child 'o' Mine
  • You Shook Me All Night Long
  • Dani California (up 3 steps) AND/OR Love Foolosophy
  • Pumped Up Kicks AND/OR I Will Survive

We can do more like Starlight, Price Tag, Yellow, With or Without You, Sex on Fire, Use Somebody, Wherever You Will Go, F*** you, Fly me to the moon, girl from ipanema, pokerface... and whatever else that might interest you~ So text or PM me whatever.

Cheers!!
Wanda,
hp: 91822666
email: hu.wanda@gmail.com

If you prank call me I will F***ing kill you and put a restraining order on you. (yes in that order, in case zombies are real)

I think like this is the most 'liked' thread in this part of the forums, but do me a favor... and share it with someone who fits that description or something.... This is serious business!!! I'm sincerely looking for guitarists, keyboardists who are able and willing to at least learn every god damned song and it doesn't take a f***ing genius to pick up most of these songs.... And if you fit the description.. stop being shy/coy or whatever and TEXT ME ALREADY. thanks... we're jamming this friday night btw...

Latest posts

Back