Let's start a band

pinkpuckpunk

I'm a 26 y.o female vocalist on the look out to join or start a band / duo / trio. Am seeking for musicians, music technologists who would share the same taste in music, and are keen to perform occasionally as a side hobby. (I.e. Working adults with want to de-stress from work!)

Preferred genre would be some indie / folk / alternative pop music, or even electronica, mixed with some top 40s (for a little bit of commerciality). I believe in a well balanced set list of indie + commercial covers to cater to the audience as well as to perform fun stuff that we fancy. Am also working on some originals too!

These are some of my influences,

Zero 7, Daughter, The bird and the bee, Oh Land, Rachael Yamagata, Regina Spektor, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Cat Power, Feist, Crystal Castles, Lykke Li.

As for Top 40s, it would be the usual radio-friendly suspects like Coldplay, Oasis, Cranberries, Radiohead, Eurythmics and other one hit wonders and well-loved radio hits that never seem to bore people.

My strength lies in covering songs that require emotional depth, and range (as I'm classically trained).

The perfect guitarist and / or music technologist, or a band missing the vocals, please PM me!!

Thank you for reading this :)

I'm a 26 y.o female vocalist on the look out to join or start a band / duo / trio. Am seeking for musicians, music technologists who would share the same taste in music, and are keen to perform occasionally as a side hobby. (I.e. Working adults with want to de-stress from work!)

Preferred genre would be some indie / folk / alternative pop music, or even electronica, mixed with some top 40s (for a little bit of commerciality). I believe in a well balanced set list of indie + commercial covers to cater to the audience as well as to perform fun stuff that we fancy. Am also working on some originals too!

These are some of my influences,

Zero 7, Daughter, The bird and the bee, Oh Land, Rachael Yamagata, Regina Spektor, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Cat Power, Feist, Crystal Castles, Lykke Li.

As for Top 40s, it would be the usual radio-friendly suspects like Coldplay, Oasis, Cranberries, Radiohead, Eurythmics and other one hit wonders and well-loved radio hits that never seem to bore people.

My strength lies in covering songs that require emotional depth, and range (as I'm classically trained).

The perfect guitarist and / or music technologist, or a band missing the vocals, please PM me!!

Thank you for reading this :)

hi..u can email me producermusicaf@gmail.com..we can try things out and see our songlist and chemistry.thanks

Back