Let's jam and then probably form a band?

vijithforever

Hello People,

My name is Vijith. I am an Indian, 26 years old, working as a Systems engineer for Daimler, been in Singapore for almost a year and I like blueberries; pretty sour sometimes, ain't they? But I love them anyways.

Ok, so basically, I am looking for jamming partners which ultimately can lead to forming a band. I am an amatuer guitarist myself and have been attending advanced classes as well now. I can play Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin pretty neat excluding the solo [still working on that] - this is if you want to see my expertise levels in words. Well, my music interests range from Hindustani classics to Hard Rock to Heavy Metal and so on. Some of my favorite bands include Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc and musicians like John Mayer.

I am looking for people with whom I can get together on the weekends and just jam. Now, I know that I am no expert and I do not expect you to be one too. But wouldn't it be fun if we got together, jammed and enjoyed and in the process learn new things, learn how to play and be just awesome? Well, that is exactly what I am looking for - a group of people who share the taste, join and jam, learn new things from each other, learn to play better and if things reach a stage where we can put up a good show, then search for a name for our band.

Anybody interested - do drop me a mail at vijithforever@gmail.com or text me at 82358042. No restrictions to age, race or gender.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Rock on!
Cheers,
Vijith

Back