Let's bring back Grunge!

rajdrums

Hi all,

Looking for members to form a grunge/post grunge band, influenced by Nirvana and early Silverchair, as well as Seether, Audioslave, Soundgarden, etc. More towards the heavier grunge side.

I'm a drummer, 32 years of age. Been playing drums since 18. Has been in quite a few bands and had my fair share of stage and studio time. Looking for guitarist, bassist and vocals.

My current band is pretty stagnant due to scheduling issues, hence looking to start a new project. Drop me a whatsapp message if you are keen. Jamming days will probably be Sunday but we can work things out once we have a line up.
Whatsapp: 8200 7459

Hi all,

Looking for members to form a grunge/post grunge band, influenced by Nirvana and early Silverchair, as well as Seether, Audioslave, Soundgarden, etc. More towards the heavier grunge side.

I'm a drummer, 32 years of age. Been playing drums since 18. Has been in quite a few bands and had my fair share of stage and studio time. Looking for guitarist, bassist and vocals.

My current band is pretty stagnant due to scheduling issues, hence looking to start a new project. Drop me a whatsapp message if you are keen. Jamming days will probably be Sunday but we can work things out once we have a line up.
Whatsapp: 8200 7459

nirvana !! i like that idea.. ! i play bass btw.. maybe we can line up something..
WA: 86957572 Ab

Latest posts

Back