Learn To Play Guitar! with Dhalif Ali

dhalif

Inspired since age 10, and I started playing to the likes of Slash, Zakk Wyle, Ritchie Sambora. In 1999, I heard my first record of Dream Theater, and was completely amazed at the level of guitar wizardry on the record. That's when I set out to pursue guitar playing on a whole different level.
Now, heavily influenced by technical players like John Petrucci, Guthrie Govan and Marco Sfogli, I took on even bigger challenges -
Guitar Idol 2011 Top 10 Finalist. The Guitar Idol Competition has been viewed by over 500,000 unique visitors and has established itself as a truly global competition with an unprecedented following.

Laurie Monk (truthinshredding.com) – "You know I love this planet. 6 billion people and there's still plenty of room for more hot new guitar players. All power to the Andy James backing track as it's getting those guys who can stack the notes to deliver in bucket loads! Dhalif is one of those guys! Awesome..."
Rick Graham(United Kingdom) – "Dude, I love your playing! Awesome phrasing, control, vibrato, tone You got it all!"

UltimateGuitar.com(Community) – “I saw this guy on youtube a few times, his entry for guitar idol III is awesome, its like John Petrucci meets Marco Sfogli, check him out!”, “The guitarist is excellent! You can feel the emotion in his playing, and unlike many guitarists that rely on their speed to impress, this guy does outstanding without it.”

Lessons are tailored to your demands and schedules. Well versed in all genres, I also teach syllabus from Trinity Guildhall.
A conducive teaching environment is prepared for you at 35 Selegie Road, Parklane Shopping Mall #01-30, Singapore 188307.
Semi Private
Introduction $24 (3months)
Beginners: $28 (6 months)
Intermediate: $32 (9 months)
Advance will only be Individual lessons.
Individual
Individual Lesson will be $40 for all levels.

contact 98521986 for further enquiries

Hurry! Few slots left!!

Dhalif Ali
Instructor
guitargarage.com.sg

Last edited:
I would love to be in your class, anytime, but not at the moment.

Nevertheless, Best of luck, Bro.

*Ang3L

Back