lead guitarist available

danialsalleh

HEEELLO!Danial here!and heres a little bit about me,i first messed around with the guitar,an acoustic one,when i was 9 years old,rekindled my affairs with it an electric one,having grown up to secretly listening to my brother's cd collection of gnr,nirvana,metallica,rhcp,acdc,iron maiden,motorhead and music from mtv,and simply cause i found guitars to be cool and thought that the roaring distortion would be able to make girls ovaries explode hahaha,all this when i was 14,now im 20 years old and havent stop playing ever since!over the years i have also have expanded my musical taste to blues,hard rock,glam rock,punk,heavy metal,groove metal,grunge,mo town funk,pop music,so im really versatile in what songs i would like to play,i would just wanna get about and playing cause my current band is rather stagnant and i cant wait forever!also cause when im on my deathbed,i would like the comfort in the back of my mind knowing that i wasnt afraid to chase a dream,okay enough with the corny talk.

here's my soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/danial-salleh/tracks

you can reach me at 97483102!we'll talk from there.

peace out!

Back