KnightsFall looking for members

reez_rock

Hi Guys,
After almost 2 years hiatus, KnightsFall is looking for new members to complete the line up and revive the band.
You can find some info on the band here
www.myspace.com/kfsg

Some previous achievements :
-Suntec band 2008 Final
-Asian Beat 2008 Final
-Played at several corporate events and a few years of Tapestry

Basically we are a hard rock band with some punk, metal, classic rock influences
Currently we have 2 old members. Me(lead guitar) and a bassist

I'm a pub player who play top 40s and heavily influenced by mr. Big, Bon Jovi and the likes
The bassist is playing for a church band and heavily influenced by Metal bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden and the likes

We are looking for fellow hard rockers who able to play both hard and soft rock,
- Lead Vocal/Frontman, ideally has rock voice but not screaming type. Stage presence is essential
- Second guitarist, will play mainly solid rhythm and riffs and also sharing leads with me. Ideally can do abit of backup too
- Drummer, Someone who is influenced by rock and metal

Race, Age and Gender don't matter but prefer one who has completed NS and probably around our age(we are in our mid 20s)

Hope can find good people that can jumpstart the band and grow together with us. Ideally people who have been playing for several good years and have experiences. Not looking for a super players or rockstars tho cos we are still learning too :)

Any one keen, hope can email me at reez_rock@hotmail.com
or sms me 9186 1307

Cheers!
Reez

Hey bro, I am a drummer here, experienced in performing gigs and recorded for bands. Been playing for around a year. I think I know how to play drums. Contact me aiite? 91886820

Regards,
Ed

Hi all, this is a bump, to all those who may see this, we are still on the look out for committed musicians who share the same passion in music as us! If you think you fit the bill, love Rock music and rocking out please contact us!

walau i contacted aledi, smsed......dude the 8230 1829 is me la

Voltron can KICK optimus to SMU and back to tuas!!

Last edited:
Still looking for a guitarist. Met some really good one but sadly haven't finished NS. We prefer someone that completed NS due to commitment issue. Thanks guys

hi

25 this year, finished NS, currently a full time student, have been playing the guitar since 18years old ~ kinda interested in ur band ~

We have confirmed our new drummer. Still looking for rhythm guitarist+rock singer. For guitarist, shredders who are more keen to play a 10 mins solo than work together as a band. This is not for you(sorry got to mention it cos I met a few already :) )

Bigdipp3r, can you sms me instead?

Back