Keyboardist and vocalist wanted

My band is on a lookout for vox and keys. We play 70s to 2000 English rock and mando/ canto songs with d occasional Luna Sea covers.
We do open mics monthly hence if ur selected, ur looking at 1 jam + 1 open mic monthly.

Jammings r on weekday evenings as we r all working professionals and have family commitments.

About d band dynamics, we emphasize alot on ur own free time practice and open communications. So when it comes to actual jamming sessions, its all fun and laughter but no wastage of anybody's time.

Wat we r looking for?
Vox
- Versatility in ur singing style. Of course we don't expect u to scream ur lungs out but alot of songs we play requires u to hit d high notes and can drag out ur breath. U'll also need to be comfy singing with a full band.
- Open-mindedness cause d songs we play ranges very wide so we need u to be open to learn and adapt and, some songs may need to duet with our guitarist or some songs, our guitarist will sing while u rest ur vox cord.
- Stage presence. As u will be leading d rest of us when it comes to gig, we need u to have d stage presence so that d band doesnt drown u out.
- Confidence. But not arrogance. Need i explain more?
- No preference for age n gender but since we r playing mando/ canto songs as well, we would prefer a chinese but if ur of a different race who can sing mando/ canto, i'd like to hear from u as well.

Keys
- versatile in playing styles
- open-mindedness to learn songs of different genre
- confident in ur playing
- familiar with keyboard functions
- okay to travel to east side for jamming, in case ur lugging ur keyboard

Hope i've covered well enough and being informative on d above. If it sounds interesting to u, pls drop me a telegram @Bendrummer with a short clip of either ur singing or playing keys, (depending on which role ur interested in).

If u would like to find out more, also pls feel free to drop me a msg in telegram and i'll respond there. I'm not always here on this forum/ platform.

Thanks for reading and i look forward to your submissions 🤘

Back