SOLD Keeley Fuzz Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskoolstreet

$150 (fixed) Condition 7/10

Had a minor scratchy Head pot but after a few minutes of play and messing around today, its problem disappeared. Hopefully, thru your regular usage and play, you will keep this pedal's performance in top shape.

The Keeley Fuzz Head nails all the other boutique fuzzes to their coffins.

I'm a fuzz freak. I think you will find yourself using the Fuzz Head more than you originally thought. I have seen that many people equate fuzz pedals with psychedelic, overdistorted, noisy guitar tones. I saw a thread the other day where some poster spoke as if you have to be in a grungy garage band to use fuzz. Well IMO fuzz / muff type pedals are useful for all sorts of music if you use them right. I am a blues man through and through. And I play a lot of classic rock, funk, and embarrass myself trying to play jazz. Very seldom do I rip out any Hendrix solos or try to copy any Smashing Pumpkins' type tones. But I use fuzz literally ALL of the time to smooth out, thicken up, and boost my soloing. I love thick, syrupy, fat fuzz that makes you feel like the tubes are melting and dripping down the back of your amp. It adds a wonderful richness to my blue solos. And I'm also a big Gilmour fan so I love those thick fuzzy bar chords as well.

The Keeley Fuzz Head will give you sweet fuzzy memories if you play that much. I only seldom played but still recall that Keeley Fuzz Head Si/Ge tone. It is very versatile, loud fuzz and will make the dead rise again. Zombieland!!! lol

It's great to hear that you are enjoying trying out new toys and finding new sounds. That is one of the biggest things that keeps me inspired to play.

Don't miss this used deal on the Fuzz, no matter what it takes. It will still play those exact tones of Appetite for Destruction if you have a Gibson LP to try with.

Sms 9730 6985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back