Juz an intro:skrillaz

skrillaz

Hey guys...it feels really nice to be allowed to b a part of soft.com.sg

Juz a slight intro...age 28 male singaporean. I've been mostly a vocalist since sec. never was any good with musical instruments but i did take up piano lessons when young. been singing in bands during those years, poly days even...but never ventured out to take part in solo comps. Me band was in the ASIA BEAT FINALS once..that time in ZOUK. then figured out....ahh...sick of having to look after my voice to perform all the time so decided to dwell into audio engineering in Melbourne...after hastily quittin stable gov job to pursue interest.
Sincerely, soft has done an excellent job.
if we feel there is something seriously wrong with the music/audio scene here...maybe we should all work together to make it better..if not...we all should improve it...

cheers

yeah..im striving hard to go Melbourne..

good point..other then.telling people about all shit..let's make it happen..thanks for that encouragement..

so are you a recording engineering???

here's my msn..
guyhardy_v.1@hotmail.com

hope to know you better<<have a nice day My friend>

Melbourne's a great place!!..really sad that i have to leave her but hopefully will get back there again..
truth is I studied in SAE Melbourne so...got loads of studio time...with SAE having like 7 different studio setups...n got to do abit of live as well at clubs...over there dude...there's an overwhelming no. of gigs,concerts,bands....they treasure their soundguys a hell lot...n the studio owners r very welcoming lettin us work there for abit n so willing to share knowledge...hmmm..

i'll add u soon aitez...mine is skrilla91@hotmail.com

catch u soon buddy

Back