Just an indian doode with no band :(

Vinny

heyy .. im Vinny .. 17 yrs old

just recently left my band coz i guess i havent found the right one yet ..

ive performed at gigs .. blackhole 212.. i was an old skool metal vocalist ( sometimes i view James Hetfield as god ) .. and i also played at white studio twice and at scape lab in a post hardcore band which i recently left .. i played guitar there and i was influenced by artistes like Underoath ( sometimes i view Aaron as Jesus ) ..

Well what im trying to say is that .. i wanna jam/cover first and also find a band/other peeps like me that id like to commit to so that i can contribute fer originals and stuffs after covering like one or two songs .. not forgetting gigs of course :p

whether its singing or playing the guitar..or even BOTH

.. im open to

- acoustic duos/trios
- alternative ( Audioslave, Caracal(sg) .. involves effects and all but they're really good bands id like to look up to )
- post hardcore / old skool metal ( not so much anymore i guess )
- indie/folk ( bands like Fleet foxes(folk) .. the kooks(indie) .. easy to listen to tho )

But it all boils down to having the own sound .. so any bands/lone musicians like me out there who wants a guitarist or vocalist ..
text/call @ 83223385 .. or add me on msn or facebook .. marriedtovodka@hotmail.com / http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=827010563

hopin fer good news :p

With lots of rock n roll -
Vinny \m/

Last edited:
Back