Japanese Genre based Band looking for Bassist~! & perhaps vocalist?

Acrucifel

Hello! lol. okie, I never really posted anything here before.. so.. Allow me to intro the band 1st.

Checklist: 1 Drummer, 2 Guitarist & 1 Keyboardist. Basically, we're lack of a BASSIST most importantly and a vocalist.

Songs that we play: D-techno Life(Uverworld), Haruka Kanata(Asian Kung-fu Generation), Break Down (Girugamesh), Pledge (the GazattE), Butter-fly(Kouji Wada), Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari(supercell) & Aoi Shiori(Galileo Galilei)

Facts: As u can see from the playlist, we are kinda a 'rojak' Japanese based genre band. lol. Our band isn't exposed to ANY stage performances yet. Reason being, we never had a fix bassist. The moment the band has had their permanent members, we will go thru a stage of 'RESET' and we will start all over again with new song list, which means that we will discuss with ALL THE MEMBERS on which songs we should jam and NOT ONLY the ones i listed ABOVE.

Once we get a bassist who is dedicated, committed and, last but not least, passionate, we will practice till our head drop and see how far our dreams can go. I know it sounds immature, childish etc etc. But ya, this is my dream since i was twelve, now i am already twenty-one.

So, if you're really interested, I need ur TIME & PASSION! We have been looking for a bassist since like almost 1 year ago. We're really in a hiatus mode since then. (I know I know, we were never in the scene yet)

We really want to have fun performing.. but we need a bassist 1st.. T_T

You can drop me ur phone number in my email >> mosquito_hit@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking time to read this!

Nice, ups for you! I understand how hard it is to meet and gel with the right people to pursue your goals together, as I am on the same boat. What do you play?

All the best in your search! :D

Back