Jamming buddies.

Steven Tan

Hi,

my name is Steven and I am a drummer looking for musicians to jam with me as I believe that it will improve my playing and also have fun at the same time. I already have a bassist who is also a beginner at this point. We're interested in playing top 40s rock and pop songs. So we are left with a singer, guitarist and a keyboardist. DM or text me@ 94561739 if you're interested. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steven Tan

hi steven i am also looking to join a new band like yours. i am experienced vocalist and have medium high vocal range to med low i.e from the likes of bryan adams to john cougar etc., i can also play lead guitar. i say lets do something soon ya...book a studio and lets jam soon. 93619414 zak

Hi,

my name is Steven and I am a drummer looking for musicians to jam with me as I believe that it will improve my playing and also have fun at the same time. I already have a bassist who is also a beginner at this point. We're interested in playing top 40s rock and pop songs. So we are left with a singer, guitarist and a keyboardist. DM or text me@ 94561739 if you're interested. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steven Tan

Hi, i play rhythm guitar electric or acoustic, my phone isnt working at the moment but you can private message me on soft if youre still looking

Latest posts

Back