Introduction: Khai Han

KhaiHan

Hi guys. I'm a new forum member here and a rather green musician. I have a few songs in my arsenal and am now trying to get all of them recorded as demos.

I don't think i'm really that good yet but with some help, i have been looking around for gigs etc.

My genre i think flirts around country, blues and rock although my influences are The Kooks, The Fray, Michael Buble, Lilly Allen, Marroon 5, James Morrison, Corrine Bailey Rae and Jack Johnson.

I've started playing the guitar at 16 and been strumming and singing to familiar songs that's usually played on the radio.

2 years later, i tried writing my own music and performed it once at a private party. People liked it and it churned me on to write more.

From then till now, i have trying to collaborate with some friends but due to commitment and lack of chemistry, the songs that i've done are all played by myself.

I use a Jack & Danny brother's electrocoustic guitar, a Creative Tech Headset & Fatality Creative Headset Microphone and a p2ped Mixcraft 2 for my music.

Hope you guys enjoy my music and comments are truly appreciated.

Regards,
Khai Han ;)

welcome bro.my starter rig was similar to yours and i still have it.really nice guitar.

Back