Intro : yani

yani

Hello Soft! I'm yani and it's my first post in the forum. I've been quite a lurker here for some time and decided to jump right in.

I learned playing the guitar and the drums a couple of years back, and still in the process of trying out new things. My influences vary from old school punk, ska, hardcore, old rock and roll to mellower new and old pop offerings. But for the most part of my not so complex knowledge in guitar playing, I just try to learn whatever catches my fancy, no genre in particular.

Hope to learn here and consequently be able to contribute something in return. Thanks!

redname,

Hey thanks! Yep, i did ride bmx some time back. But I'm afraid I'm not the yani you were referring to as I did not use that nick while I was still riding.

Cheers!

CrazyCactusJack,

Hey thanks for the welcome! And for the video, too. Man, that was a very young axl on the first part! Cool video!

Cheers!

redname,

Hey thanks! Yep, i did ride bmx some time back. But I'm afraid I'm not the yani you were referring to as I did not use that nick while I was still riding.

Cheers!

haha, i meant motorbike but nevertheless, welcome to the forum :)

Back