Intro: xmetallicx

xmetallicx

Hey all,

i'm a self taught bassist playing for about 5 months (Started with guitar for maybe 2 months though) and i'm in a band called secondary axel (Heavily covering muse at the moment), i think i saw my friend's thread below somewhere who is also the drummer (laurentrox). Anyway i've been surfing around the forums for a quite some time but haven't really registered until now.

I'm mainly into rock but i'm currently exploring other genres such as jazz, blues and electronic.

So i'm looking forward to just chat around with people and seeking advice around the forums.

Thanks!

Regards.
xmetallicx

self-taught. EHH BROTHER ! hahas :twisted: rock on man ! play time is running out ! woo. can steal limelight :lol:

oh nice, im a self taught too.. never really know any crap about theory man..

what's an A or diminished?.. BLAH...

i'd rather sit down and try to play what i like, you know those tunes that keeps running on in ya head and you just sit and just play.or maybe practice too in a form of 'play'.

nice nice, self taughts might learn something that the book can't teach you perhaps..

`cheers.

well...no way you can totally get the same sound as chris but...you can get close to it. i'm currently using an odb3 and a digitech bass synth wah gotta play around with pedal and amp settings like a mad man to get the sound though.

Back