intro - xemorej

xemorej

hey guys, i'm xemorej ( j is pronounced y in holland) no i'm not ang moh.

i'm 17 and i play the drums. currently not playing in a band but wouldn't mind playing in one.

LOVES MUSIC.

prefered genre is (sex, drugs, and) Rock n Roll. Brit Rock/ Pop (like coldplay, keane and embrace). and alternative rock/metal

fav bands and musicians...

X Japan (i know it seems poser and all but really, they're very talented)
Linkin Park
Coldplay
Guns N' Roses
Joey Jordison (drummer of slipknot)
Yoshiki (drummer and pianist AND frontman of X Japan)

and of our very own local music
electrico, corrine may, PLP, ronin, boredphucks/ the suns

xemorej said:

i'm 17 and i play the drums. currently not playing in a band but wouldn't mind playing in one.

LOVES MUSIC.

prefered genre is (sex, drugs, and) Rock n Roll. Brit Rock/ Pop (like coldplay, keane and embrace). and alternative rock/metal

Jerome Lee?!?!?!?!?!

Omgggggg can't believe you actually signed up for SOFT after seeing me surfing this site everytime we meet at CDC.

Cheers

DoubleBlade said:
xemorej said:

LOVES MUSIC.

Jerome Lee?!?!?!?!?!

Omgggggg can't believe you actually signed up for SOFT after seeing me surfing this site everytime we meet at CDC.

Cheers

Erm, wrong guy dude, haha.
Cheers anyway =)

Oh I know a jerome who has the exact traits as you and not to mention the exact same nick as you , maybe without the letter X in front lah....

Back