intro: wainot (read if youre bored)

wainot

yeah why not wainot give an intro.

hmm ok im posting in this section here bcos im free and i have nothing to do! so yeapp its crap time!!

ok ive been a softie for quite long i supposed but cant be bother to self intro. but well since im free, ill just gona do that now. lol i hope its not too late to self intro, im close to a hundred post!

ok abit of intro first, my name is jonathan wong wai mun. and yeah my user name (wainot) came from my behind name, waimun. and yea it was created by my creative + lame friend. well cool username and im loving it. im in ngeeann poly year 2. aerospace electronics which is quite a b*ring course.

hm i went for piano lessons when i was very young, say 5 or 6 years old and after learning for 6months ++ , i ended up with lotsa scouldings due to laziness of not practicing piano by my piano tcher. and yeah im gradeless. i first touched a guitar during sec 2, and i gave up the moment i had great difficulties forming the G chord. lol my hands are kinda small during THAT time. hm i picked up the bass during my early poly days and started playing the acous and elec during that time too. i didnt had formal lessons during my music stinct except for my 6months period of piano lessons. well im glad to be kinda self-taught. great satisfaction. but yea, i stil suck man.

hm im currently in 3 bands i think. all non-giging. well, ill be waiting for that day when one of the three band will rise up. haha wishful thinking on my part. anw my first band, is a play play punk rock band. 4members , slight commitment, come tgt once a month to whack. nxt band is a christian band which intro-ed by my softie friend. big band so yeah lesser to pay during jamming. same as the first band, we come together to whack together too. last but not least, the band without a name. same as the 2nd band, i was intro-ed in. and yeap its a christian and secular song band. very good individuals, we just need to gel. good nice band.

ok now im trying to write as much things to past my time.

and yeah, so far im thankful for this wonderful forum which has helped me to acquire new guits and stuff. thank you soft and prev sellers.and yea special thanks to the guy who sold me hes guit at this super special price, hope you have raised up enough $$ for your opt. and yea now im looking for people to help me clear off the stuff im selling ;)

my motto is make more friends and less enemies. :) lol thats so lame.

ok after 10mins of typing this whole chunk of crap, please welcome me ok. :) i like to free welcome and at the same time you can increase your no. of post.

ok to end off, thanks for listening/read to my lame post of crap! PEACE OUT

hi! guess you must be kinda bored? haha but in anyway thanks for welcoming me :) and are you the guy who offered me the sammick p bass? if i rmbred correctly.. :/

ohh im sorry but im little/no interest in sammick. thanks for yr offer and hope u can sell it off :) hahah same laa 3.18pm..insommia :/ anyway im gona sleep soon! goodnight people!

hey! welcome to soft..

for a fact, got quite a handful of softies did their intro when their post count was way more then yours..

and you welcomed yourself? :???: haha.

hey! welcome to soft..

for a fact, got quite a handful of softies did their intro when their post count was way more then yours..

and you welcomed yourself? :???: haha.

woaah i didnt know..i tot self-intro is straight away zham one.. well haha, coming to think of it, i doubt anyone who just started soft will straight away selfintro..haha

and yepp i did welcome myself, to make myself feel welcome! :)

Welcome to the jungle, talking to yourself?

Thats ok, people say, they do it when they're twelve.... ;)

Last edited:
thank you for the welcomes! haha i did self intro cos i was so bored and i needed to unleash my boredom + crap, therefore i made this self intro! sorry for the lameness in it though..

Back