Intro: Takashi

Masamune

Hey~

The name's Takashi, or you can call me Andy if you prefer (since that is my english name). 17 years old, turning 18 late this year, half Chinese/Japanese who was born in the US, and vocalist.

I've been singing since I was 12, mostly into J-Rock (Visual Kei) and every now and then I listen western rock but I don't really take it as a main genre for me. Influences which have stayed with me since I started are bands like Dir En Grey, X Japan, B'z and Luna Sea. Influences which have been getting my attention as recent are, Miyavi, Gazette, Nightmare, L'arc~en~Ciel, Shiina Ringo, Hysteric Blue, Do As Infinity, Pierrot, Kagrra and Dasein.

I used to be in a few bands in Japan and Hong Kong, but mainly disbanded because I had to move around alot. Have been solo for quite some time, so was hoping to find a band around~.

I can be blind when it comes to reading music notes but I can compose my own lyrics in Japanese and English, just not the music since I'm quite clueless whenever I see the music score..

Anyways, hope to meet alot of cool people here~ :)

Ahaha~ yeah~.. ^^, gawd ._., now I don't want to think about last weeks performance.. I messed up big time for the middle two songs. >_<

woah. shit. ur half japanese. tts damn friggin cool... i wish i was one! ahaha. hi-5 man!!! Visual Kei rocks!!!

Hey Andy, this is my email heartrocsingapore@yahoo.com.

Toying with an idea of producing a rock musical and have some solid j-rock musicians leading. If things work accordingly, would take about 1 year from June, that is after my two-day rock concert at Orchard Green before I can take of the project.

Gr3yfox>> Haha.. being half japanese is okay wat :p~! hi 5~ :p ^^, and yeah, visual kei rocks!! ^^ I heard your in a band right? :p Haha, would love to see you guys play visual kei sometime :p.

HeartRockSingapore>> Sounds cool, I'll email you sometime ^^.

Back