INTRO: Taiji

u can try ibanez at swee lee, heard they got quite a few good lefty guitars

Plus its cheaper cos less ppl play lefty, so u might be able to get a RG prestige at a much lower price. :)

izzit???? i once saw a post on SOFT tt says that tis guy..saw the price of a right handed gibson SG...is around..maybe $3k..den the lefty version cost like maybe $2k more leh...maybe diff brand diff pricing ba...

Ized said:

Plus its cheaper cos less ppl play lefty, so u might be able to get a RG prestige at a much lower price. :)

No, lefties guitar are more exp, normally 20%-30%, unless the guitar is at the shop for too long(Screws at pickup start to rust). then u can get a special price, just like how i get my strats ^^, from 270 discount to 220, lol

taiji said:
Ized said:

No, lefties guitar are more exp, normally 20%-30%, unless the guitar is at the shop for too long(Screws at pickup start to rust). then u can get a special price, just like how i get my strats ^^, from 270 discount to 220, lol

u can do that?! i mean get discount for rust?! wow!!! i wanna sit there and view that Zakk Wylde bullseye everyday till i see the slightest tinge of rust!! haha!!!

If they cant sell the guitar and the guitar is rusting, why not they sell it... Dun mention limited editions guitar la(cause the longer they keep, the price it increase more )... Cause some guitars price drop according to time whereas some rises according to time... mine is just a lousy guitar of cause they re willing to let go things they cant sell..

Back