Intro: synthphony

synthphony

Hi everyone, I have been here for nearly 2 months. Really hope to find friends interested in doing arrangement work, for FUN of course..

I used to learn Electone at Yamaha since 7 yrs old... always kerna scolding teacher because I don't play with "expression" and I hate the stupid "touch-tone" from the FS, HX and the EL model... hey, I am using an old organ all these while, built in 1976..

I never score an 'A' grade for exam pieces (because no "expression" ingredient).. best is only a 'B'. But I have very good hearing, which is the only thing I scored 'A'! I can play exactly the same tune when listen once or twice, ok.. you must tell me at least the starting note.. ironically I am pitch blind.. can't tell if you just played an 'A' or 'C#' or whatever notes.. I stopped my Electone at Grade 5, but I never did the theory paper.. I stopped lesson and went on to play on synthesizer instead...

I have uploaded my arrangement at http://www.soundclick.com/synthphony
So far have not compose anything new though, still trying to get inspired someday. For a start, I do music arrangement for enjoyment, hopefully to do my own composition someday.

Cheers!

Back