intro: syed_zack

syed_zack

hi guys and gals my names syed.call me zack im 18 ds year and well i maybe a little long winded herre bt do bear with me lol coz i hope to let u guys noe more bout myslef.i was introduced do the virtues of soft last year in my effort to find a drummer from a fren.it was a huge deal of help to be honest not jus finding bands bt to find like minded souls oh whom its quite hard to find on the streets.
heavy metal is my passion i can still remember the rings of gates of babylon,smoke on the water,still loving u in my young days wen i was 3 or 4.its not a boasting factor jus something im happy about.lol.and well fast forward i was primary six wen i started lisenin metal again.begining wit sanctuary by iron maiden on my uncles stereo.by sec 1s end i was a metalhead my frst few bands were rainbow,maiden,scorpions

i frst started playin the acoustic in 2003,my frst band was chaos addiction the intiatial idea was a street punk band with metal licks as my fres weere punks.dats wen i picked up the bass in 2004 i would have picked up the guitar insted but well my fren wanted to play guitar so i compromised and played bass upside down as i was a lefty.frst studio was shang at cuscaden
it was fun times and hell raising too.alot of memories.i came did my thing had fun.dat was wen ds dude came as a fren.well he started singin fer our band.his voice was a little immature.but slowly he started guitaring and well muscled my fren out of the band in a few months time.soon after he started guitaring in our band a new vocalist came.nice bloke.good gore..but cant reli sing..lol we mange to perform the frst rock gig in our skul.as crown avenue..good gig.soon there were more rokers.crown avenue just begun.

by then thrs 3 guitarists..so sadly my good fren jus went mia.witjout us firing him or him saying he quit.he was our nuclues our drive..without him noting wuld have happened.suddenly it was up to me.our 'new guirtrist' was a cool bloke but he was quite arrogant and often extendend his guitar parts .we manged to gt a palce in viva la gig at ij stuiods at gordon industrial building.wonderful experience.

but slowly the members were just cant be bothered.theres no drive..it was hard times.and all those type i wanted to play metal
finally i gt my metal band.but it barely took off.we only played 1 gig in school.in which i did all the organiisng and blah blah.alot off ppl turened up but..the school scrwwed our sound system.the gig was groundbreaking..but..alot of tragedy occured..

i quit crown avenue immidiately as i felt they were unpro.they shook a leg and pissed at me for every shit they didint like about the gig..and didnt noe wad song to play on stage..but we r still talking..

to fast forward evrtyng my metal band is dead after alot of line up changes i gave up.and crown avenue is gone now.all the members arernt even playing music anymore.save for our new guitarist.whos still doing his own playing.but i still love metal and want to have fun with music.i love entertaininng.im even gt a guitar now.lol.no expert tho.bt im more then willing to just have a one off jam with anyone jus for fun.maybe i jus havent found my metal band yett.lol.but id love meeting new peolpe and well i love 80's metal.esp iron maiden.the rest are a7x.dio,rainbow,ozzy,bfmv and loads more.more to 80;s heavy metal.so yea dats me in brief.ha.sorry its too long.hope tom meet and jam more!peace guys.up the irons

gee thanks bud urr quote pretty muc lited a bulb in my head ha anyways tnks fer actually repliyin to my self intro.peace and cheers

dude... hes right. they r like buses. they come and go. wish u luck man. i got my own band too 2 members quit now only 2 left... wat to do? they jus come and go. to make it worse, we r only 12 so its harder to find musicians

whoa

yeah man.whoa guys u are like so young yet so muc exp.thats really graet man wit grit u can go far.god bless rock and roll guys!

Back