intro: Sinnery (Updated)

How many times have you been kicked out of bands?

• Once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not more than 5 times

• More than 5 times

• All the time!! A band reject! :D :D

• Total voters

sinnery

So I'm bored and I think I've grown up a little from what I've written 2 years back. This is a re-edited version indeed.

My nick goes around as Sinnery but how cool is that if it's my real name. My roots are of Bugis lineage generally. I do not have a faith in any religion. I live up in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Of course I'd never forget where I came from. Singapore it is. (blegh..)

Someday, as I have thoughts about, I'd come to Singapore to have a one time performance and have kicks with the old mates as well. Like anyone else I assume, I've been trying so hard to be with a band because for the love of Stage Performing. It didn't really happened but a few bands made it quite possible and I thanked them for those experience. Jeez... I miss the stage.

Over here in Japan, it's pretty hard to find people to hook up with and form a band. First, the language barrier but I'm still learning. Secondly, it's not like in Singapore we have Soft/Audioreload to help us get connected (So, cheers to Soft!) but I guess they do have such but it's probably in .jp and Wakaranai (I don't understand..). I guess there must be somewhere out there but it's a matter of time before I finally found one.

So what I'd do for music is karaoke and it's F cheap here. Also, I'm picking up on keyboards. The only thing I can play now is the Pan's Labyrinth movie's theme song which I played by ear. I'm also playing guitar but lord, it hurts my fingers. It's been a long long time since I last played it.

Well here's another aspiring musician with her crushed dreams. I'm not giving up though! :D

oh.... lotsa imagination huh.. wanna form an air band? we play air instruments with song's playing in the background... :lol:

the part about becoming a fairy making people happy sorta reminds me of Homer Simpsons. :lol:

anyway.
welcome to the fairytale land!!! :supz:

Welcome sinnery... now for the inaugeration ceremony of a new member...
Hold still.
Don't move.
*click clock*
:smt070 :smt017

short and sweet intro

ok dude... for old ppl like you.

im 20 this year. but i still behave like a 14 yr old la.. still a poly undergrad. i aspire to be a vocalist. at this point of time, i'm just like a dust to anyone who hears me sing. but i believe my enthusiasm and perseverance are able to drive me to where i am dying to be. erk. *there yonder on top of the tip of the tap tuppin' world!!* i'm just a learner and i'm willing to learn.
for me, being a vocal is an advantage to express, give the overall feel of what the band is playing, what the message of the song is all about and also to be able to sway the crowd more directly. through expressions and words, it means a lot more to me personally.
to be a good vocalist, one really has to know the audience well and to be able to connect with the audience, both when singing and also keeping the crowd alive while the band is setting up or whatever. i'm nowhere there yet either.
i probably lack of watching band performances. i really dont know that much. but! i'm willing to learn. ;)

Back