intro: sharan!

fcuknt

hello!

alright, i've been lurking for a very very long, &i've finally decided to intro myself, so be nice please ._.
been lurking since.. my introduction to the local scene, when i watched ronin's gig at the esplanade o0
i registered here in february after rfg with the intention of introducing myself, but never did, oops.
yepp, so here's sharan:)

from rgs, sec4 this year, was part of the organising committee of rfg- if you came, i probably stamped your hand! xD
&i am the Evil One who got the guitar at YGW :D

music background, let's see.
i got obsessed with guitars three years ago, &picked up classical at the end of the year. got sick of practising, never could barre chords, &gave up too soon. sold off my guitar, &regretted it afterwards, but my parents refused to let me buy another.
&now i have a guitar! hoho. i'm gonna try pick it up again, so yeah.

what elseee. i love! the ark, bon jovi, brand new, the bravery, death cab, franz ferdinand, guns&roses, the killers, nightwish, no doubt, radiohead, the suns<3, ... this isn't going to end.

okay, that looks really long, i'll shut up now :D
feel free to ask questions or whatever!

LOL welcome.
GNR WHOO HOO dont see many girls liking them.
"Too noisy""Not my music" all that bullshit.
anyway welcome to soft! :D

GNR is nt really noisy mah...i think nightwish r more heavier..hahaha...anyway..welcome to soft..

distorted_soul said:
ahahaha welcome gal! dont stare at me on the train in the mornings... take care and enjoy school...

i wouldn't if YOU didn't stare! you look scary la. &your music, daaaaamn loud.
haha don't see you anymore, say hi next time!

haha its a small world. im frm vs. used to be a guitarist in his band ex bandmate. name's darrell. visa shld know me if you ask. nice to meet ya.

Back