Intro:ShadowhildCOBHC

ShadowchildCOBHC

Hey Sup All :)

Im Shadowchild...COBHC...

or you can call me niko....

uhh im 17 well 1 month to 17 lol

Im eurasian ....

Im totally Into my guitar..dont really know why..but what i know is that im in love with music..have been all my life even since i was like what 6 id listen to mozart..stravinsky..vivaldi...and on...so got into the Secondary school band .played the trumpet..must have been pretty good cause the section leader alwayss gave me punishments for the stupideest things and when i was more appreciated by the band...lol no more whoring from me XD..but then the teacher was a bitch so i gave her my middle finger XD dont take me wrongly...

Then around hmm..about a good 6 years back i listen to metallicas saint anger real awesome album for me lol at that time i didnt know what was metal lol but then i totally got into metal genres...anything...mainly pantera,slayer,Black Label Society....Black sabbath..ohh i could go ON AND ON ANDN ON ..well all the majorly GREAT AND AWESOME GUITARIST>>>ESPIECIALLY ALEXI LAIHO THE GOD OF MINE LOLOL..after a friend from finland introduced me to Children of Bodom...then it became serious..i totally wanted to continue my love with music...so the next best thing GUITAR \m/..well in the beginnign i totally hated myself cause i fuckin SUCKED...and i mean bad ..but now i can cover COB songs..with the fact that I WAS SELFTHOUGHT..yea i know with the internet and all...but really ive fallen in love with my guitars i cant stand it if i dont get to play..
i love making nice sounding licks...im still trying to better my sweep picking cause that sucks .....blah blah blah long life story :)

So now well yea right now i have my ESP on order from Japan...the Alexi Sawtooth cause im really in love with this guitar..u cant FREAKIN STOP THINKIN ABOUT IT OMG..wake up in the middle of the night thinkin of it lol...and im about to get a new cab..i was thinkin JCM800 or the JVM410 from marshall its a good setup with Dimes crybaby wah and OD...adn EQ pedal \m/ im into alot of metal really alot and alot i dont know but it give me some weird feelin like no other music give me..well besides classical..so yea that part of me ... :)

was thinkin of joining a band but not right now..well only if its doesnt take up much of my time..studies PFFFTTTTT....so if i dont join a band now then ill set one up once im over with the exams with a few friends..

Nice To meet all of you
Cheers\m/ :)

Eurasian = rich
ESP = rich
Marshall cabs = rich

Eurasian + ESP + Marshall = bloody holy freaking rich.

if u need a best friend, give me a pm!

welcome.

lol na im not ich i hate being pointed that way lol but i dont mind..just that i hate mmy GRG and laney amo no sustian and shit lol XD

Back