Intro!: Sean

SeanPang

Hi People,

My name is Sean and im 17 this year basically i came across this website when i was looking for a lead singer for my band which was today! and i find this website extremely useful especially for young musicians who want to showcase their music through people looking for bands to play at their events.....anyway i play as the lead guitarist in my band and my hobbies are music my favourite bands are Arctic Monkeys and The Last Shadow Puppets and Mystery Jets:p.......Although i play these kinds of songs with my band mates but i still play metal too like Metallica, Judas Priest and Death... yup thats about it:p

cheers,
Sean

hey... velcome to soft

i'm boon, 17+, male, single
thank u very nice
have a nice staying here. take caring

i rike guitarist as much as i like girl drummers.

ok enjoying!!!

i'm nt sure abt the crazy people... but i noe jugman n girlpants n thoa n tetra n vicki n zullio n fgl n many more are...

and i'm sure i am 17+.

anyways Sean... wat gears n stuff u use?

lala

well basically im using an ibanez gio cos i cant bear to buy a new guitar since mine are equipped with emg hz pickups and im using a laney 30watts amp which sounds like a tube amp which is terrific and i also have an epiphone les paul which i use for the cleaner sound when playing different kind of music

nice... i custom my picks too last time wen i was in primary 5 -6... using phonecards...

me n jugman are not crazy. we r juz frdly

At the top of this thread, you click on Thread Tools and Subscribe thread. You can choose whether you want to be notified my email or not.

Or it will appear as bolded(unread) when you click on your User CP at the left hand sidebar of the page.
:)
See I'm friendly too!

At the top of this thread, you click on Thread Tools and Subscribe thread. You can choose whether you want to be notified my email or not.

Or it will appear as bolded(unread) when you click on your User CP at the left hand sidebar of the page.
:)
See I'm friendly too!

well thanks but that means only for this thread rite?

:p

Back