Intro: Rojak King

Rojak_king

Hey guys, wassup. im kinda new to here. got to know this website from my fren. well im 17 this year. i played the guitar for ard 2 n half years. I listen to lots of diff genre and bands too. Well let me name some, A7X, Enter Shikari, Blink 182, Mika Nakashima, Gazette, Road Of Major, Yngwie, As i Lay dying, RJA, Pug Jelly(not saw loser), no use for a name, the vandals, anti-flag(Got to know all this songs and bands from my fren too. he has been my influence too)......well tats it for now i guess. still working out on the shredding n sweeping thingy.

Well, just to let u guys know, i'll be organising a DIY gig too. mayb once a month. My objective is just to let the newbie bands to try n expose themself to crowds and etc. Well everygig has a term and condition. YOU HAV TO FOLLOW IT B4 U ENTER IT. haha!!!

Well need some of u guys to help me out too in finding a new n cheap place. tat would be fun. Anyway, hope my journey here will be fun.

Last edited:
Hey i have abecomea, mayb u're right.but actually i call myself tat mayb i like to talk as in rojak??? malay eng, chinese eng, Tamil??? I DUN know sori......

Anyway kerplunk, yeah. Anti-flag rocks

Back