Intro: Robin

InfernoxDeath

Well, first, i'm a huge 'forum buff'... Having 5 active forums to attend to...This the 5th.
I'm a huge music fan myself... http://metal-archives.com
It's not my site, it's a metal encyclopedia where you get to search metal bands all around the world.
What do i listen to? Anything. Metal is my first priority, then it goes to Alternative Rock, Hardcore, Post Hardcore (i hate the term 'emo'/'screamo') And i do like certain senitmental music... See that's the soft spot in music...
However, i do have a weakness in music. I'm a failure in playing instrument! No even playing an acoustic guitar. But i'm proud to have a talent in vocals. Not your ordinary singing vocals, but the one in Death metal.
I have intentions of making a band. Anyone needs me for a metal band?
Do reply if possible and i'll be glad to share with you my knowledge in music.
Ciao!

hahah the way u say it is like forums r THIS BIG :lol: Hmm u appear to b a very true & dedicated metalhead..bt revealing encyclopaedia metallum contradicts ur trooness. Its just a faux pas didnt u know? :eek: So death metal vox isnt my ordinary type of vocals? Well..it is very ordinary & common these days since most find singing a harder task. Anyway, good to have ye here :wink:

gutturalpiss said:
hahah the way u say it is like forums r THIS BIG :lol: Hmm u appear to b a very true & dedicated metalhead..bt revealing encyclopaedia metallum contradicts ur trooness. Its just a faux pas didnt u know? :eek: So death metal vox isnt my ordinary type of vocals? Well..it is very ordinary & common these days since most find singing a harder task. Anyway, good to have ye here :wink:

It's no just about revealing the encyclopedia... You learn from them... I know nothing about metal before. I thought slipknot was metal... And there's a forum there where i learnt from others...

Back