intro of a guitarist

whoever

hey guys.. i'm been here for quite a while. So i thought i ought to have an intro and get to know more ppl like me. Well, i'm just a normal guy with a normal set of rig:) i'm not tt gd a guitarist but i'm improving and hope i'll be one. My influences are Judas Priest.. hell yea they rule.. trivium, metallica,megath,children of bodm,arch enemy,iron maiden. Those are my fav bands and i hope i could meet ppl with similar taste of music as me and hopefully we could form a band. Welll i'm still searching for a vocalist who can sing like Rob Halford to do a tribute to Judas Priest. And to those fellow softies, Keep rocking out and thanks alot james for creating this site.peace

\m/

fgl aint in at the moment bro.he went overseas so let me do the proceedings.

*ahem ahem

welcome to the jungle
we got what you need.

cheers!

*ahem ahem

welcome to the jungle
we got what you need.

cheers!

this is the jungle?..damn.. i thought it was paradise city..waahaha.. GnR babY!

hey guys.. tnx alot fo ur pleasant welcomes.hey isn't fgl the guitarist whom i saw perform at the G.R.I.N gig at NP(my sch..weee!) . man i like his move with his guitar.please tell him once he comes back from overseas tt i said "rock on with the groove man" ... and again..tnx guys for the welcome:)

and for DIME: do u need a lawyer?..hhaa

yo yo yo ppl - fgl's back bros & sis, THANKS PR manageress Vicko (unpaid) Vicko & Padwan (fully trained) Dime for the intro on my behalf ....

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
WE GOT WHAT U NEED
GRASS IS GREEN IN PARADISE CITY
HERE WE JUST GOT WEED .... :mrgreen:

*ahem ahem

welcome to the jungle
we got what you need.

cheers!

oh ya, fgl said he was going outstation. forgetful me! well bro fgl is back now :D

yo yo yo ppl - fgl's back bros & sis, THANKS PR manageress Vicko (unpaid) Vicko & Padwan (fully trained) Dime for the intro on my behalf ....

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
WE GOT WHAT U NEED
GRASS IS GREEN IN PARADISE CITY
HERE WE JUST GOT WEED .... :mrgreen:

one word.. awesome!

hello, damn im late...

anyways, welcome to soft.
please refrian from crashing into anyone with that wheelchair of yours..

Back