Intro: oceanus83

oceanus83

Hi all! I just joined, so I decided to say hi. I'm Monica and I'm a freelance writer and an absolute music junkie. Unfortunately, I can't sing to save my life. :p But I do play the Electone and the tin whistle (this is an Irish instrument, kinda looks like a flute/recorder, but it's made from tin). I write poetry a lot. Other than that I love most kinds of music, especially rock and some metal (particularly symphonic or gothic), as well as indie. Just to name a few: Lifehouse, Nirvana, R.E.M, Pearl Jam, Incubus, Death Cab For Cutie, The Corrs, Nightwish, Opeth, Placebo, Garbage, Jeff Buckley, Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Muse, Jars Of Clay, Tristania, Within Temptation, Foo Fighters, Loreena McKennitt, Live, Daughtry, Sufjan Stevens, U2, Tonic, 3 Doors Down, Great Spy Experiment, Monofone, etc.

Last edited:
Hey there. :)

Nooooo. I can't get a ticket, they're sold out! :cry: I'd give an arm and leg if some kind soul decided to sell it to me. *lol*

Hi oceanus. Welcome to SOFT. You play the tin whistle? Great! Cos I have 2 tin whistles. I bought them years ago but didn't play them. I'd like to give them to you for free. Accept them as a gift from me. PM me. Thank you! Welcome to SOFT again~

welcome, i see you have pretty good taste in music. we need more sufjan stevens fans!

quoted by vickomaniac i see my PR manager, fgl has greeted you for me

SOFTIES - TELL HER WHO IS WHO'SE PR MANAGER .... :confused::mrgreen:;)

Thanks anemoi (replied to your PM!), Aki S. Ian, Liberator, dir (I agree, I don't know many Sufjan Stevens fans! He's awesome!), vickomaniac and fgl (I'm confuddled about the PR manager thing now, haha). :)

Thanks anemoi (replied to your PM!), Aki S. Ian, Liberator, dir (I agree, I don't know many Sufjan Stevens fans! He's awesome!), vickomaniac and fgl (I'm confuddled about the PR manager thing now, haha). :)
hahhaaa joinfgl's kaki nags to know the TRUTH :)

Back