Intro: nXa

nXa

Hello,

My name is Xavier, 15 years old going 16 next year. Started playing the bass about 6 months back, was influenced by my friends in school.

Self taught with some help from my guitarist and drummer and learning from GuitarPro 5 for the fingerings. Main influences are Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rise Against, Pantera and a little bit of Rage Against The Machine and Avenged Sevenfold.

First performance in school for Teacher's Day Concert after 1 month of learning. Quite successful, had some amp connection problem for the lead guitarist and miscommunication. Well, this experience is a good one. It taught us to look out for each other to check if they are ready to start and the volume of the amps for each role.

I'm inspired by Steve Harris from Iron Maiden and Flea from RHCP, this two bassists are crazy! One of my goals is to play like them in future. My ambition is to be a pilot, anyone here interested in aviation? We can have a good chat about planes online :D.

That's all about me, hope to know you guys better.

Welcome to SOFT!
spiral out! keep going!

cool stuff,keep on learning that bass..i always loved the sound of a bass keeping time. :smt114

oh i from dhs..nice to meet u.i am 15 too. lol ur sch rocks! haha performed during teachers day.. cool!

Back