intro : nunob

nunob

Banned
hey people!

My name's Redwan, age 16, and i've been playing the electric guitar for the best of one and a half years now. Went for basic lessons at yamaha where they taught me crap like newfound glory songs and stopped after a few weeks. Basically self-taught until today.. learning my music theory from this book i bought from Borders for 50 dollars. Pretty good book man.

I'm schooling in Ngee Ann Polytechnic too! In business(freshman, heh.)

Musical influences range from Bach, Paganini, Johann Pachelbel, Casiopea, Muse, Incubus, Radiohead, Matchbox Twenty, Saosin, Jamiroquai, Alter Bridge, Racer X, Mr.Big, Avenged Sevenfold, Children Of Bodom, Atreyu, Greg Howe, Paul Gilbert, Nuno Bettencourt, Andy Timmons, Carlos Santana, George Benson, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Population 1, Extreme, Hanson, Oasis, Travis, TOTO, Tracy Chapman, RHCP, Liquid Tension Experiment, Tyler James, Kool N' Da Gang .. well this list could go on and on! Local bands I truly love are B-Quartet and Fatskunks! The Banis are such an inspiration to me..

I love this website man. Have learnt a great deal of info from the forums.. especially the guitar sections.

Oh yes, i have seen Mr_KeyboardMan in action.. and he inspired me to practice for 8 hours once i reached home man! People like him inspire me to hone my craft even more..

I own an Ibanez SA260 and a Burny Les Paul.. yeap. I kinda have a band.. but they don't seem to have the same level of desire and passion as me in music. So I guess that's that! Hope to enjoy my stay here :)

Back