Intro: Nick

defjam126

Hi All,

My name is Nick Hirayama.
I own a crap job custom made eletronic drum set (based on a YAMAHA DD55 + Roland module), bass (unknown), Ibeniz 6 string...Only play drums now.
Recently into composing stuff on fruity loops and playing some digital synths.
Liking a lot of digital rock.
Respect ro Propellarheads, Chemincal Bros, Prodigy, Crystal Method, Mad Capsule Markets, and Boom Boom Satellites.

I've been to every possible music events,rock punk heavy metal gigs, jazz & blues gigs, ahbeng clubs, hiphop joints, bushmen @ hardrock, dxxx infested psychedelic parties, foam parties, indie rock fests, dnb, dub wat ever...and loving it all.
I believe in music. It brings ppl together, and it is capable of wonderful things.
It helps us to take a step forward in the right direcrtion. Helps us cross over the line of feeble emotions, race, religion, politics and other conservative crap that chains us to the ground and makes us dull and numb.

SOFT is a f'ing awesome forum, and its been great getting contact from all sorts of sound junkies!
Peace.

Oh yeh, one thing I've never experienced is big ass outdoor rave parties and rock fests...
Would love to go to one.

Anyone know of any around this region?
Or has anybody ever been to the Fuji Rock Fest over in Jpn?
That is one crazy event I will definately b going to before I die.

Yeh, ate two last night.
Maybe you shd try some yo self.

Rock The World Fest 7 is comin up.
Seems pretty gd. But Love Me Butch is probably the only band I know.

Welcome one, welcome all!

If you hope to go to heaven then you're at the wrong place

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

defjam126 said:
Oh yeh, one thing I've never experienced is big ass outdoor rave parties and rock fests...
Would love to go to one.

Anyone know of any around this region?
Or has anybody ever been to the Fuji Rock Fest over in Jpn?
That is one crazy event I will definately b going to before I die.

There are plentiful around if you search hard enough. Locally in Singapore we have stuffs like ZoukOut, which my friends and I have boycotted after their very first. (Not like they need us around anyway...)

In Taiwan, there a heap of rave parties around. Luxy Nighclub - one of the biggest name in Taipei for Hip Hop and House now. There's also The Loops Production, do a search online to see their themed parties! There's also Spunite Productions - hard house and trance, which had their recent parties in Tainan by the beach!

In Australia there is my favourite sounds party from Panik Project, originating from Paris. It holds multiple portfolio from live music to dance floor fillers. Electro, rock, dance, live DJ sets etc etc...

These are what I can recommend if you're talking about going regional.

And also ... HELLO TO FRUITYLOOPS USER! Yes, I use FL too to do my compositions.

DD

Back